K1 Fiancee Visa Attorney

We Specialize in Bringing a Fiancee or Spouse to the U.S.

Licensed to help clients in all 50 States


We Specialize

Our immigration attorneys practice in the area of the K1 Visa for your fiancé or fiancée, the IR1, CR1 and K3 Spouse Visas for your husband or wife. 

Children Visa

We also help you to obtain the related children’s Visas K2, K4 which are needed to bring the minor children to the US.


We offer affordable fixed rates for our services. No surprises.

Our Team

Mauris suscipit, turpis sed vehicula mollis, turpis ante rutrum nisl, at imperdiet turpis nisi at ex.

If you like what we do and want to know more

Sandra Brown

Sarah Connor

Melody Winter

What our customers say

“You ladies are so great at what you do. I definitely will recommend your awesome services to everyone.”
Jane Smith

“You helped me get back on the right track. Thank you! I am now your fan for life. ”
Jennifer B.

Home     About     Practice     FAQs     Contact

1 World Trade Center #800,
Long Beach, CA 90831
Tel (888) 888-8888


(888) 888-8888

Domain and Website For Sale:


Call 800.929.5439

Email: info@awebsiteforlawyers.com